Sunday, September 4, 2016

Product review: Finether Folding Side Table with Mesh Drink Holders



I'll start with the thing I wanted to know and could not find in the Amazon description. How tall is this table? 22 inches tall. The table area is 14.5" x 14.5 square. The cup holders are 2 5/8" wide and 4" deep. They hold a Styrofoam cup tightly. They are not wide enough to hold a mug or any of my stainless steel water bottles. The table weight 5 pounds and 5 oz. The top is tightly weaved and does not sag. This table is very sturdy, it does not wobble at all.

Overall: light weight and sturdy. I wish it was a little taller, but in all other respects I like it.

I received this folding table at no cost for testing and review. Getting a sample does effect what I say. I have a history of leaving critical reviews when the product deserves it. Whether I had a good experience or bad experience you will hear exactly what happened.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment