Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Product review: Silk Scarf by Salutto



This scarf comes with several designs and I got I got "Color 64" color which looks like a Vincent van Gogh's Starry Night. Its beautiful and the silk quality is very nice. The stock photos do not show the entire length of the scarf (they show only one half). I included a photo of the full length scarf and I really like how the full length looks. The stock photo colors are pretty accurate. This is a bright silk scarf with a dominant royal blue color. The silk is medium thickness. In attached video I show my hand behind the scarf so you can see that it has some thickness to it. The scarf is fairly long (60") and is 16.5" in width. This length is enough to tie the scarf into a French knot.

This scarf is hand hemmed. The edge is nicely rolled and neatly finished, the stitches are almost invisible. The scarf design is the same on both sides with the reverse side having somewhat muted colors.

This scarf was provided to me by Salutto for evaluation as part of the new product introduction. Getting a sample does effect what I say. I have a history of leaving critical reviews when the product deserves it. I described pluses and minuses of this scarf. The visible stitching is a minor issue and from a distance they do not detract from the beauty of this scarf.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment