I like flexible hoses because they make gardening easy on my bad back. I have been using them for several years and by comparison do not like this hose as much as the other hoses I have used. This hose has plastic fittings, I have a preference to brass fittings as they form a better connection in my experience and don't get brittle in the sun. The hose ends in my other hoses are protected by brass couplers, in this hose these couplers are plastic. The plastic nozzle included in the package is bad, It does NOT make a satisfying click when I change the spray mode, so it is difficult to get a "perfect" alignment and it requires fiddling back and forth. The setting called "mist" is a spray, it does not mist like a true mist setting.
I have been using flex hoses for a few years and they are much more fragile than regular hoses. Through experience I learned how to "baby" them to make them last longer and here is what I do in case someone finds these measures helpful:
1. When I use the hose I do not put the water pressure all the way up, I open the faucet at about half force (my water pressure is quite strong).
2. When I store the hose, I store it a bucket and bring it inside so it does not sit in the sun. Because they are light it really not difficult.
3. I make sure there it has no pressure on any part of the hose. I never hang it like I do with regular hoses. Even a 100 foot flexible hose fits into a regular size bucket, no problems with fitting this 50 feet hose into a bucket
4. Before storing the hose I drain it completely
5. When I use it I make sure I don't step on it and it does not tangle on anything. I lay it out straight toward the area that I need to water then fill it with water, then stretch to full length in small section (i.e. I do not pull from the nozzle end to stretch the entire length). If you stretch these hoses too much they burst.
I received this flex hose for testing and review at a special discount. Getting a sample does effect what I say. I have a history of leaving critical reviews when the product deserves it. Even though I like using flex hoses in general, I did not like the construction of this flex hose and this nozzle.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.
Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆