Saturday, September 10, 2016

Product review: Hotder HT6399 Luxury 2-in-1 Cordless Wireless Bagless Stick Vacuum Dust Cleaner


I love this vacuum. I love everything about it except one thing - its battery life. It has excellent suction and it is so convenient not to have a cord. The only reason I am not giving it a 5 star rating because its battery life is about 9 minutes. I can't do the whole house on one charge. I can do the stairs and the bathrooms. Or I can do one floor. But because I like it so much I changed how I do cleaning so I can use it as my main vacuum. Now I don't vacuum the entire house at once. I chunk up my vacuuming into sections to give this vacuum time to recharge.

The thing I hate cleaning most are the stairs. I have to tangles with cord, unplug it half way up, plug it back to the second half of the stairs... This just got much easier with this cordless vacuum. It has just the right size head to handle the steps. It is pretty light weighing only 7.5". Its suction is good. It has two modes regular and "max". I use regular setting for wood floors and max on the carpets.

The construction of this vacuum is clever. It is a hand vacuum that plugs into an upright shell. The upright shell lets me vacuum without bending over, once I get to a spot that the upright can't reach I push a button and release the hand-held. Pretty nice!

I received this vacuum for evaluation and review. If you are skeptical about my review because of this I can only ask you to review my history. I am not shy about leaving critical reviews if the product deserves it. And even when a review is positive like this one, I always point out the weaknesses of the product. I really like this vacuum and It has become my primary vacuum, I just had to change my routine to accommodate its battery life. This vacuum made my least favorite chore less unpleasant. I did not think it was possible.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment