Monday, July 4, 2016

Product review: Skyhawk Quilter's Ruler Combo Pack - 24-Inch-by-6-1/2-Inch and 9-1/2-Inch-by-9-1/2-Inch quilting rulers





I am experienced quilter and Skyhawk folks clearly know what quilters need in the rulers.

' The rulers has a lot of lines and the lines are in yellow and black so it works well on dark and light fabrics. In my photos I show it on black and white fabric so you can see how well the lines show up.
' The numbers appears on all four sides of the ruler so I can tell at a glace if my fabric is lined up correctly
' Has lines for 30, 45, and 60 degree angles
' Has a hole for hanging, so I can store it on my craft pegboard

A simple product but well made with attention to details.

Skykawk was looking for an experienced quilter to evaluate their new product. I reviewed one of their products in the past and they provided me a sample to evaluate these rulers. I give them thumbs up!


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment