Saturday, July 16, 2016

Product review: ABUSA Women's Birkenstock-style Gizeh Leather Flip Flops


I normally wear size 7.5 shoes and ordered these sandles in size 8. The sandals are true to size, I have a little bit of room in the heel area as I would expect a size 8 to fit on my foot. The sole of the shoe is very comfortable. It is not flat but is shaped to my foot with some arch support, a small upswing near the toes, and so forth. This makes them very comfortable. The leather strap between the toes is just right, not too tight and not too loose.

The upper is made out real leather, the sole is a man made material. The sole has some ribbing for traction. I show the shoes upside down in the photos so you see what it looks like.

These sandals were provided to several experienced reviewers by ABUSA as part of the new product introduction. Originally these sandals are made in China for the Chinese market. ABUSA requested me to evaluate the fit and comfort for an American marketplace. I have been wearing these sandals for two weeks - they are comfortable, I have no problems wearing them all day.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment