Thursday, August 30, 2012

Food review: Poland Spring Sparking Lemon water / Poland Spring Direct

I find the taste of Poland Spring Sparking Lemon water refreshing. It really satisfies my third on hot days. I hear that some people take time to grow to like the taste but I liked it right away. Poland Spring Sparking Lemon water has no sugar or sweetener of any kind, it has slightly bitter lemony flavor which is pretty subtle, and it is bubbly. 

I found that Poland Direct offers 24 bottle cases of the half liter bottles (16.9 oz) for $11.49 a case along with free delivery to your home.  The water is delivered to my house once a month.  I don't have to be home when they deliver.  I asked them to delivery the water to the back of the house and place it next to the basement entrance.  I store the cases in the basement and this way I need to carry them just a short distance. The only minor thing I don't like about the home delivery is that they deliver on a specific date every month, rather on the same day of the week.  I can be home early on certain days of the week, so if I could have arranged that the cases would not have to sit outside for too long.

Zero calories and a taste I like - thumbs up!

You can find this case on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment