Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Product review: Covergirl and Olay pressed powder


I have been using The Covergirl cosmetics for a long time.  I recently tried two new to me Covergirl products.  This is a review of the Covergirl and Olay pressed powder.  You can find the review of the Covergirl and Olay foundation here

 I have a dark spot on my cheek that I always try to cover up with make up. The Covergirl & Olay powder  overall did a nice job covering up my problem dark spot. I am attaching a photo of before and after photo, and you can see the more even color of my skin.

On the negative applying powder took a bit more work than the liquid foundation. The powder came with a nice applicator which really helped make powder invisible on my face, but after the first application I noticed a bit of powder specs visible to the naked eye. Then I read the instructions to see if I did it wrong, and yes I missed a step. After the powder is applied with an applicator sponge you need to work the powder into you skin with the tips of your fingers.  After that step the powder specs were gone!

The Covergirl & Olay foundation comes in 6 shades of color from Fair to Medium/Dark, so everyone should be able to find a color that works well with their skin.

Overall, I am quite pleased with the results and will continue using it after the test period is over.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment