Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Product review: Covergirl & Olay Foundation


I have been using The Covergirl cosmetics for a long time.  I recently tried two new to me products. This is a review of the The Covergirl and Olay foundation.  You can find the review of the Covergirl and Olay pressed powder here

The Covergirl & Olay foundation does a nice job on rough surfaces. In addition to the color the foundation has ingredients that hydrate the skin, so when I removed the make up at the end of the day my skin felt soft.  The foundation comes in an elegant bottle with a smooth action pump that gave me an even amount of make up every time I used it. The first photo shows make up in my hand so you can see its color and creamy texture.


When I put foundation on my face it felt nice and not greasy and spread evenly. I have a dark spot on my cheek that I always try to cover up with make up. I am attaching before and after photos, and you can see the more even color of my skin.

On the negative side the coverage did not last all day. I needed to reapply the foundation once. My dark trouble spot is an area that I am likely to brush when I use the phone, so I suspect that what caused it to come off during the day.

The Covergirl & Olay foundation comes in 14 shades of color from Ivory to Soft Sable, so everyone should be able a color that works well with their skin.

Overall, I am quite pleased with the results and will continue using it after the test period is over.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment