Sunday, August 26, 2012

Product review: Monster MP OTG400 WH Outlets To Go Power Strip



I travel with a lot of gadget that require recharging, so the first thing I check out in a hotel room are the outlets. With Outlets to go I don't have to worry if there are enough and if they are positioned conveniently. 

I am attaching a collage of 5 photos that I will be referencing in this review.

This power strip has a dual-side design, each side has two outlets (Photo #1 and Photo #2 show both each side next to a ruler).  The strip if 6 inches long, just under 2 inches wide, and weights 6 oz (photo #5 shows the strip  on postal digital scale).  The cord is 10.8 inches long (see photo #4) and wraps around the the strip length and plugs into itself when not in use (see photo #3).  This makes into small neat bundle without sharp points. All these features make it perfect for taking along when traveling.

The outlet on the strip are very well spaced out. Photo #6 shows two of my Sanyo Eneloop recharges side by side fitting perfectly next to each.  Photo #7 shows my Samsung Galaxy Tablet charging next to the Sanya Eneloop recharger with plenty of room to spare.

This is such a well designed strip that I now use it not only when I travel but also everyday for the rechargers I use every day. I used to do my charging on a circular charging schedule, but with this strip in play I no longer have to worry about the charging schedule.

Excellent product! I highly recommend it, and not just for travel!
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment