Sunday, August 12, 2012

Product review: Barely there crop bra / Bali comfort revolution bra

I have been a huge fan of "Barely there" crop bras. They are the most comfortable bras I have ever owned. I can fall asleep in one of these bras and not know I have it on, yet they give you reasonable support. They are also great to wear when it is hot, they do a good job absorbing sweat.

The first crop top bra I bought is over two years old and is still holding up well after a lot of use. I now have these bras in multiple colors so I can wear them with any top.

Note on color: I am very pleased with the colors, however the colors were not exactly what I expected based on the words "pink" and "blue lavendar". Pink is really better described as beige. Blue Lavendar is grey. These colors go well with my wardrobe, but in case you really want pink and blue I wanted to make a note of the Barelythere color scheme. Black and white colors, however, are exactly as one would expect.

I recently decided to ordered a new batch of these bras. I ordered them from Amazon from the same product page, which still said it was Barelythere bra, but in parenthesis said label "(Replaced with Bali 103J)". I wrote to the seller to ask her if this was the same bra or not, so I can be sure of the fit. She wrote back that it was the same bra. When I received the order I saw that the branding was different. Instead of Barelythere label, it had "Bali comfort revolution" label.

The design of the damask print knitted in on strap and center front of the bra seemed a little different but the fit was the same.

So, it appears to be the same bra... but why do they changed such a perfectly good unique name with something much harder to remember and find?
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment