Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Product review: Zeetron Ultra Compact Emergency Keychain Usb Cable



This gizmo is pretty neat! It is very compact (1 7/8" x 1 1/4" x 1/4") plastic case which can be threaded on your keychain. It gives you 3.25" USB cord.

Sure, it is small and cute, but does it work well as a micro USB cable? Yes.

I used the current monitor to see how well this cable chargers my Samsung Nexus phone. This cable provided 0.96A and 5.10V.

I test all my chargers and cables with the current monitor, running the tests starting with the same charge level of the phone to account for non-linear charging. My favorite charging cables using the same phone and the same charger gives me 0.98A - 1.02A. So this little cable comes very close to being as good as my best cables.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment