Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Product review: Ogio Brooklyn Women's Purse



What a great bag! First, I love the cobalt color. It matches many of my things and it looks really nice. Second, I love all the compartments. There are three main compartments and 4 small pockets.

♦ The purse is 11" long (measured from top to bottom in the middle). It is 12.5 wide (side to side). It is 4" deep.
♦ The inside the bag there are three main compartments. One of them is padded and zipped. It could be used for a tablet, or for things you want to keep from flying around in the purse. The two open compartments are equal in size (11" long x 12.5" wide x 2" in depth)
♦ In addition one side a large zipped side pocket (9" wide), and the one one has 2 small open pockets plust 2 pen holders.
♦ It also has a "hidden" zipped compartment under the buttons on the front. I call it hidden because the buttons are pretty fussy to open, so I only put things in that pocket that I don't use all the time.
♦ The strap is 41" long and 1.75" wide in the most narrow part at the top. It is nice and comfortable and spreads the weight of the purse well on my shoulder. It also feels comfortable when I hung it across the body.

The inside lining is white with colorful dots. This is the only thing I wish was different. It is pretty but from the practical point of view I wish it had a darker lining so it does show the dirt.

I love this bag and I use it pretty much all the time.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment