Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Product review: Waxman Reusable Sliders Furniture Moving and Gliding exercises

Double Duty Sliders

I am very pleased with Waxman sliders. I initially bought them for moving furniture during house re-modeling. Then a few years later I found that I can use them for "gliding" exercises instead of buying more expensive gliders designed specifically for exercising. I love when things have multiple uses!  I purchased them in a local Home Depot store, they came as a set of four sliders with 4 woollen sleeves.


FURNITURE MOVING

I purchased the Waxman sliders with the woolen sleeves (see attached photo). I used them with the sleeves on wood surfaces and without woolen sleeves on tile. They did very well on both surfaces. My floors were not damaged and the items were moved without too much trouble. I was particularly worried about moving the stove on the new tile floor in the kitchen, but the floor was totally undamaged. I am attaching a photo of my gliders, and you can see that the heavy stove left permanent impressions on the black side of the slider, the white part is slightly scuffed up, but the floor is completely scratch free.

EXERCISE

I enjoy gliding as part of my exercise routine (for example using exercise DVD Bender Ball: The Gliding and Bender Method). The exercise gurus typically recommend Valslide sliders for doing gliding exercises. Those sliders cost over $40 dollars. But I found that WAXMAN gliders work just as well. You can also use oval version of them. The round ones work best when you need to glide on your heels or toes typically from a sitting position, the oval ones work well when you need to slide your entire foot.

These gliders work very well no matter what I use them for! Highly recommend!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment