Monday, January 2, 2012

Product Review: Universal Clear Laminating Pouches, 5 mil, 2-1/4" x 3-3/4", business card size pouches

Good deal, great fit for business cards

Universal laminating pouches are currently by far the best deal for business cards laminating pouches on Amazon. However their width dimensions were slightly smaller than other better known brand names and I was a little concerned about the fit. I figured I might have to trim my business cards if they don't fit right. However, the fit is perfect! 

I am attaching a collage of two photos to illustrate the fit.
1) The first photo shows my business card in the sleeve next to the stack of sleeves you get. I put the reflection on the corner of the sleeve so you can see how much clearing the sleeve has around the business card.
2) The second photo shows the business card in the sleeve on top of the ruler with 1/8 of the inch grid marks, so you can see the grid through the edges of the sleeve. Note that the second business card was a not laminated yet, that is why the appearance of the sleeve is somewhat smokey. Once it is laminated it is totally clear. 
Note: The text on the business card was blurred for the photo, blurriness is not caused by the sleeve.

The sleeve worked very well in my Scotch laminator, and I recommend these pouches as a good deal.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment