Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Product review: Tom's of Maine Whole Care Fluoride Toothpaste, Orange Mango Gel

Makes me want to go and brush again

I don't like mint flavors in anything, yet for years I had to put up with minty toothpaste. It is nice a have a choice! Tom's of Maine orange mango gel toothpaste has fluoride which fight cavities, it whitens with silicas, and has a pleasant taste that makes you want to brush more frequently which promotes fresh breath and lessens tartar.

The orange flavor is noticeably yet light and refreshing. It foams a little less than a regular toothpaste like Colgate, but feels nicer. It leaves a cool refreshing feeling and the slight orangy flavor lingers for a few minutes.

Attached is a photo of the Orange Mango Gel being put on the toothbrush so you can see the actual toothpaste color and texture.

It is a little pricier than a typical toothpaste, but I am very pleased I got it and have been enjoying now for a few days.
I recommend!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment