Thursday, January 12, 2012

Food review: Bali's Best Coffee Candy, Asian Candy

Great candy taste and great deal too!

Very excellent coffee candy. I bought a box of these candies on Amazon.com.  I received a package with 12 bags, each 5.3 ounce bag  contain 42 candies each.  I was pleasantly surprised by the amount and the weight of the package.

I decided to try Bali's Best Coffee Candy after trying Kopiko coffee Candy. I really liked the candy but thought the price was too much ($5.49 for 32 candies, 4.23 oz). So I decided to try this Bali's Best Coffee Candy. Bali's has stronger coffee taste and slightly sweeter. Both are excellent candy, but Bali's is a much better deal.

I noticed that the price on the Coffee candy fluctuates. I found a nice tool that shows history of Amazon prices and allows you to generate alert emails when the price reaches the desired price. If you enter "price history alert" in Google it will be come up at the top, it has the word camel in the name. I find this tool to be very helpful.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment