Saturday, January 14, 2012

Product Review: Aniise Normalizing Zinc Creme

My Skin Looks better!

After using this skin for a bit over a week I see that my skin looks better because the pore look less visible. The reason they look less visible is what was caught in the small indentation has been removed. I thought I was keeping my face clean, but now I see the difference! A small amount of cream goes a long way. I put small dab on each cheek and nose on dry skin and spread it. When I just spread the cream it leaves a bit white residue, so I only use it at night. In the morning the cream has been adsorbed, and I wash my face with a hot washcloth. My skin looks and feels great!

One other important positive for me that the cream is totally odor free. I don't like any scent in the products I use, especially on my face and when I have to put them on at night. Scents keep me from falling asleep fast, and I am very pleased that this creme is scent-free.

As dirt, skin oil, and dead skin cells build up on the skin, they can clog and, over time, stretch out the pores. To keep pores small is important to keep them clean. However, it is equally important not to over-cleanse the skin. When you over-wash you face, it removes too much protective oil and moisture from the skin. This can make skin oilier as it begins to produce more oil to compensate for the oil that is removed by over-washing. Aniise repair and forming creme is a nice way to break this cycle. It not only cleans the skin, but make skin more elastic, it allows pores stay their smallest and rebound from previous damage.

I LIKE:
1. Does a nice job cleaning pores
2. Totally odor free

I DON'T LIKE:
1. Leaves white residue on the skin, so I only use it at night

This cream cleans your skin, cleans pores and helps you maintain blemish-free skin. This cream contains Zinc oxide which helps fight bacteria and regulate oil production that causes acne.

Ingredients:

Purified Water,
Mineral Oil,
White Zinc Oxide,
Beeswax,
Stearic Acid,
Isopropyl Palmitate,
Glycerin,
Glyceryl Stearate,
Sorbitol,
Dimethicone,
PEG 100 Stearate,
Tocopheryl Acetate,
Retinyl Palmitate,
Allantoin,
Chamomile Extract (Anthemis Nobilis),
Comfrey Extract (Symphytum Officinale),
Triethanolamine,
Phenoxyetanol
Chlorphenesin
Propylene Glycol
Sorbic Acid

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment