Sunday, January 15, 2012

Product Review: Aniise Eye Serum - Anti Puffiness Formula Cosmetics

No shine, odorless, does a nice job

 
Over the last few years I have developed a bit of puffiness and bags under my eyes. I have been trying a variety of products to arrest this process and improve the appearance of the skin under my eyes. Aniise eye serum is the latest product I tried. Overall, I like it. I see some improvement, it worked better than some of the other products I have tried, although this is a very hard area to treat and nothing brings back the old skin back.

The serum itself is clear rather liquefied cream. The delivery system for the serum is a pump. Due to its consistency the pump works better than other products I have tried. With the products with thicker consistency (for example, Co Bigelow triple task eye treatment) the cream stop being delivered through the pump about half way down the bottle and I have to switch to using cue tips. Aniise eye serum pump works much better, I don't think I will have a problem with it until there is almost nothing left in the bottle.

The serum spreads nicely, leaves no shine so I can put it on and go out without worrying about tell-tell shine under my eyes. I am apply the serum twice a day in the morning and in the evening. It is totally odorless which is very important to me as I prefer fragrance free cosmetics.

Ingredients:

Deionized Water
Glycereth-20
Methyl Gluceth-20
Propylene Glycol
Hexylene Glycol
Hyaluronic Acid
Xanthan Gum
Allantoin
Dimethicone Copolyol
Sodium PCA
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C)
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E)
Panthenol
Chitosan Lactate
Bisabolol
Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera)
Chamoilla Recutita (matricaria) Extract
Anthmis Nobils (Chamomile) Extract
Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
Symphytum Otticinate (comtrey) Extract
Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Extract
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract
Tetrasodium EDTA
Phenoxyetanol
Chlorphenesin
Propylene Glycol
Sorbic Acid


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment