Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Product Review: Aniise Cocoa Butter Foot Creme

Very nice - a luxurious treat for your feet
 
During the winter my skin gets very dry, my legs look like alligator skin and my heals get painful cracked skin if I don't moisturize them. I have tried a variety of moisturizing creams, and recently started using Aniise foot cream. I apply Aniise foot cream after each shower to lock in moisture from the hot shower. I apply a small amount on my foot and massage it in. With Aniise treating my legs is not just a chore, it feels like a luxurious treat.


Once I discovered how nicely my heels felt, I also apply it to a scar on my shin. This summer I fell and really scraped my leg pretty badly. The gouge left a pretty ugly scar. I began applying Aniise to the scar as well, and the scar is looking better, the skin around the scar is slightly less red and scar itself feels softer and less noticeable.

I am attaching a photo of the opened container. Aniise is rich and creamy, spreads well, is absorbed quickly, and does not feel greasy. After several days of application the skin on my feet became very soft, even when it is time for the next application I can tell that it has an effect from the previous treatment. It is very important for me that creams I use have no odor and Aniise has no scent. The cover inside the screw top top has a convenient little tag handle, so it is easy to lift from the container. I like little thoughtful touches like that, it shows the care with which the product is produced.

I LIKE:

1. Moisturizes very well
2. Feels very nice to touch
3. Has no scent

I DON'T LIKE:

1. A bit pricey...

Ingredients:
Purified water
Cetyl Ethythexanoate
Glycerin
Cetyl Alcohol
Stearic Acid
Glyceryl Stearate
Sorbitol
Dimethicone
PEG 100 Stearate
Dimethiconol
Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao)
Lactic Acid
Tocopheryl Acetate
Retinyl Palmitate
Allantoin
Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima)
Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)
Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare)
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis)
Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
Comfrey (Sympliytum Officinale)
Triethanolamine
Phenoxyetanol
Chlorphenesin
Propylene Glycol
Sorbic Acid

I am really enjoying Aniise Foot Cream. I recommend it!


Cocoa Butter Foot Creme


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment