Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Product review: OsoCozyUnbleached Prefold Cloth Diapers




I originally purchased these diapers for their original intention, but found them to be too thin for that purpose.  I also did not like that they ball up after washing rather than lay flat like microfiber diaper inserts.  To make they lay flat I need to iron them. When flat they are sized 2" x 6" x 2".

I was about to write a negative review when I read a review by another reviewer who re-purposed them to work as a re-usable wet cleaning pads for a Swiffer mop.  Indeed, they fits well.  The width of each diaper is just right to be tucked into the back of the mop, the thin sides fit as well as the disposable pads, and the middle section which is slightly thicker hold water or cleaning solution without making the floors too wet.  I re-wet it with a spray bottle when it dries out so I don't have to remove it after it is already dirty. 


Well, so it least I did not waste my money on it.  Thanks to those who shared these cleaning tip  - this is reviews at their best! Sharing "work arounds" as well as problems and kudos.

You can find these diapers on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment