Monday, March 13, 2017

Product review: JOHAKU Card Reader, 4 in 1 Micro SD Card Reader (mini USB, Type C, Lightening)



This adapter is designed to work with both Android and Apple devices.  It has a mini USB  connector, type C connector, and lightening connector.

Nexus 5 and Nexus 6p Android phones immediately recognized the card reader, brought up ES File Explore, and I was able to look at external storage and video images and video. iPadMini gave me more problems and did not work right out of the box. I had to find an app that would work.  I mostly an Android user so the Android behavior is the most important to me.  I tried both SD cards from SONY NEX 5 camera and my a trail cam.  I am able to view JPG and MP3 file. Note that AVI files are visible but my phone cannot play them back.  This is not a problem with cards reader (it showed the files) but rather the limitation of the phone.  

The card reader is compact (2"  wide), I show it on the 1/2" grid for size reference.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment