Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Product review: JKitty 8 Outlets 6 USB 8A Total Smart Charge 3000W Surge Protector - Tower Power Strip







My review is for the 2 level 8 outlet JKitty power strip.

This  strip has a 67" power cord (non-retractable) and a regular size grounded plug. In addition to 8 AC outlets this tower also has 6 USB outlets. I tested them with my Android phone using a current monitor, and the current monitor showed that they all charged my phone at the optimal rate (AC rate of 1A).

This tower power strips work very well in tight spaces. It has a very small foot print yet accepts large plugs next to each other. The AC outlets are well spaced out. I can power several battery chargers next to each other without problems. This is a very clever design.

I love the shape of this power strip, it gave me more than enough outlets in the area which barely has any space.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment