Sunday, March 19, 2017

Product review: Color City Women's Cotton Socks



This listing is for two cotton blend socks that I fit me well and feel comfortable. I wear size 7.5 shoe. They have a gentle cuff which tends to slouch down if I don't fold it over. I typically fold over the sock of this length so the sliding down is not an issue for me. If I don't fold them over they reach about 5.5 inches above my ankle. The socks are described as a cotton blend, but the specific break down of fibers is not shown either in Amazon description or on the sock label. This is disappointing, I always prefer to know the content.

In my photos I show the socks inside out so you can see the construction. Looking at any garment inside out really tells you about the quality of the constructions. These sock's seams are not totally flat, but I do not feel them.

I like how comfortable these socks are and they are true to size.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆





No comments:

Post a Comment