Monday, March 20, 2017

Product review: Bagail 2-Pack Pop-up Mesh Laundry Hamper


I use pop-up laundry hampers inside a large wooden hamper.  When it is time for laundry I pull out the pop-hamper and take it to the laundry room.  This method lets me use a beautiful wood hamper which hides a practical pop-up hamper which is not so beautiful.

This hamper is just the right size large to keep all the laundry while it still fits within the wooden hamper. It size is 14" x 14" width and 24" height.

The hamper is collapsible and when it is totally collapsed it is small.  Making it tiny again is quite difficult because the metal wire is stiff (which is good for its rigidity).  However making it flat is easy, so when one of the hampers is not in use I store it flat. Then when laundry time comes I swap them inside the wooden hamper.  When laundry is done I store the empty one flat. 

Overall, perfect size for my needs, rigid wire, works perfectly for my needs.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment