Thursday, March 2, 2017

Product review: Halovie Bathtub Pillow with Strong Large Suction Cups



I have a bad back and hot baths are really helpful for my condition. Prior to this pillow I used inflatable pillows. Unlike my other pillows this is not an inflatable pillow, this is foam pillow.  The foam is pretty firm and it is not a memory foam.  It is generously sized 11.5" x 15" x 2". The back of the pillow has 7 suctions cups, they hold well. I find it quite comfortable. 

The only down side of the foam pillow compared to inflatable pillow that foam pillow cannot be folded away for storage.  However, for me this is not an issue. I always keep inflatable pillow inflated so I don't have to re-inflate them every time I need them.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment