Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Product review: Bagail Double Layer Inverted Umbrellas Reverse Folding Umbrella


I've never seen an umbrella like this before and it is such a clever idea.  When you close it the wet canopy is on the inside so the wetness does not touch you!  It just drips down on the inside and I  keep the umbrella next to me without getting wet. In the movies or in a restaurant it is so convenient that I don't have to worry where to put it to keep it away from me yet someplace I don't forget about it and leave it behind.  I also like the "C" shaped handle. This shape is comfortable to hold when I use the umbrella and easy to hang when I  am not using it.  The canopy opens and closes smoothly.  I love this umbrella!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment