Thursday, March 9, 2017

Product review: Bath Bombs Gift Set by Herbs & Bees


These bath bombs come in six scents : Lavender, Cherry Blossom, Eucalyptus, Green Tea, Lemon Grass, and Orange Peel.  They all smell nice, my favorite is Green Tea,

I store the bath bombs in a linen closet to take advantage of their nice scent.  Each bomb is about the size of a golf ball.  Each is a one time use product, the entire bomb fizzes away in about a few minutes leaving the scented water infused with a moisturizer. I now tried a couple of different bath bombs, some generate bubbles like a bubble bath but these bombs do not. There is a bit of foaming as the bomb fizzes and then the foam quickly disappears. These  balls are a little smaller than some others I have tried, but I do not think the size matters, it infuses enough moisturizer. 

The ball description states that they are designed to dissolve slowly. I personally like them to dissolve quickly and wait until the entire bath bomb is dissolved until I get into the tub. When I want it to dissolve faster I aim the stream from the shower head at it, that speeds up the dissolving process. Overall a very pleasant and relaxing experience.

The balls colorful rather than white. I was concerned that this bright color will leave stains or will color the shower liner but it did not.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment