Monday, May 30, 2016

Product review: Toch 4-way Garden Hose to Hose Connector, Watering Splitter



This four way hose splitter combines the two best features of metal and non-metal garden shut-off valves. All fittings are metal and this gives me a no leak tight seal. The outer shell of the hose splitter is made of rubber. Each shut off valve has a relatively long handle and because it is covered with rubber it feel softer. I like these valves better than the short metal handles on the brass hose splitters I normally use. I find these longer handles give me a better leverage and because they are softer I can put more pressure with my bare hands.

There is one thing you need to be aware of if you are using timers. A timer on this splitter covers up two outlets. Some splitters have connectors that angled and they allow an outlet next to the timer to be accessible. I am using one timer on this splitter which means I had to give up one of the outlets as it is blocked. This was not a problem where I am using it but it felt as a significant thing to mention in a review.

I received this hose splitter for evaluation and review. I like it a lot.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment