Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Product review: BSTPOWER Activity Fitness Tracker Smart Wristband Bracelet Bluethooth


There are many things about this wrist tracker than I like, however it is not perfect. I like having the information it shows right on the wrist, I much prefer it to the trackers that only collect and require you to look at the smart watch to show the collected information. However, the display show so many things on one screen that they are hard to read. There are some things in the display that I don't need to see all the time, it would have nice if I could remove them and what is left could be displayed in a larger font.

The app shows the same info as the watch, but also provides historical information for the day, week, and month. It also has social features that allow you to share the stats for those who are interested in doing so.

The watch displays 11 different stats :
The display shows:
~ time
~ steps
~ calories
~ heart rate
~ wrist humidity
~ barometric pressure
~ millage
~ sleep time
~ wrist temperature
~ wrist skin temperature
~ period date reminder

The pedometer appears to be reasonably accurate. The band is comfortable. It is 7/8" wide. The size of the display is 3/4" x 7/8". The font size is slightly smaller than 1/8". The screen has a back light activated by a button below the display.

Another strong point of the watch is the battery life. The display is black and white and is very efficient. I recharge the watch once a week. It take 2 hours to fully charge the battery. I have been using the watch for 3 weeks. The first time I fully charged it and let it run until the battery was exhausted and that took 9+ day.

The charging port is on the side of the watch, and the first time it is a little difficult to open. The port cover swings open to the side (shown in my video).

The default measurements are metric (the watch is made in China and they use metric measures). Even though there is an options under Settings to switch to British measure units the information is displayed in kilometers anyway. I also could not find a way to change the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit.

I am using the watch with Android OS. I had no problems connecting via Bluetooth or synching the information.

Overall, I am pleased and I hope the issue with the metric units gets fixed on the future app update.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment