Thursday, May 12, 2016

Product review: LEFON Mutifunctional Dual Channel Digital FM Radio Media Speaker MP3 Music Player Support TF Card / USB Disk with LED Screen Display and Clock Function (Black) LEFON Mutifunctional Dual Channel Digital FM Radio Media Speaker MP3 Music Player Support TF Card



This listing combines a large number of different radios. My review is for the one with Speaker MP3 Music Player that supports TF Card and USB stick.

This radio / mp3 player is 7" x 2.5" x 1". It has an FM tuner and can also double as an MP3 player with external speaker either from USB memory stick or micro SD card.

It has a long antenna so FM reception is pretty decent. However, my main interest in it is as an MP3 player with an external speaker. I use it to listen to audio books while doing chores listening to the external speakers. This MP3 player works very well: decent sound and portable.

It runs on 800 mAh lithium battery or from USB power. I typically have it plugged into a large external battery so the internal battery is constantly recharged and is never is out of juice.

In attached video I show all three functions. Overall, I am quite pleased with it. The only thing I do not like is the scan function for FM radio - it scans really fast you can't hear enough of the station to determine if you like it and it also does not give enough enough time to stop the scan. How to stop the scan is not documented and not intuitive. I found that I can stop it if I press any number key on the key pad. So scanning function is not good. If you know your favorite stations you can just enter its frequency on the keypad - that works very well.

I received this radio for testing and review. I covered the pluses and minuses and I hope the video gives you a view beyond what the words can describe.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment