Saturday, May 14, 2016

Product review: Sametop Jaws Flex Clamp Mount with Adjustable Gooseneck for GoPro



This is a useful camera holder, it can be clipped anywhere and the neck is flexible and stiff. The only problem is that it that extremely stiff, I cannot open it with one hand, I need to push with two hands to open. I hope it loosens up with use but right it it is a chore to use it.

All my selfie sticks and small tripods have a double duty holding up photo light panels. These jaws are no exception. It is very useful to be able to clip lights in any place I am doing a video.

Overall, great idea, but the fact that it is so stiff right out of the box makes me rate it ok rather than great.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment