Friday, May 6, 2016

Product review: PriorityChef Potato Ricer With 3 Interchangeable Discs, Premium 18/10 Stainless Steel


There are guzzilion ways to make mashed potatoes. I like my mashed potatoes even-textured but not as creamy as what I get with whipped mashed potatoes. This ricer gives me rich mouth texture without being "over processed" into gooey paste. I like my mashed potatoes with a bit of texture and with the skins. So even though you can peel potatoes before ricing them I do not. I boil them and then quarters or cut them in 8th put 3-4 chunks into the ricer and squeeze the handles. The skin remain in the ricer and I just dump them in the mashed potatoes after each squeezing session.

I often don't even add milk or cream to the potatoes it comes out so smooth that it does not need anything else. If you are watching calories that might be a bonus.

The ricer is made out of stainless steel and comes with three different disks. My video shows the results with each. The one with small circles is my favorite, as it works best with potato skins and is the easiest to clean.

I received this ricer for evaluation and review. If you are skeptical of my review because of this, please take a moment to look at my other reviews and see that I leave many critical review (1 star, 2 star, 3 star) when the product deserves it. Getting a free product does not guarantee a glowing review and I always state this before accepting a product for review.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment