Sunday, March 31, 2013

Food review: Cameron's Coffee Flavored Ground Coffee Variety Pack

This was my first purchase of Cameron's flavored coffee but it will not be my last. I just signed up for "Subscribe and Save delivery" and I will be getting it on regular basis.

Everyone's taste are different so to describe my tastes and help you determine if it is similar to yours I can tell you that I am not a big fan of Starbucks Coffee, and I like Peet's coffee. I also prefer flavored coffee to regular coffee taste. My husband looks down on flavored coffee... but what can I say? I like the taste.

With that background in mind I really liked Cameron's flavored coffees. Each one of the three flavors comes through in each cup without feeling syrupy or artificial. At the same time the flavors are noticeable and unique. None of the coffees have an aftertaste, or were bitter or acidic. I found them to mellow and warm, and make me look forward to my first cup of coffee each morning.

I found this coffee to have a very pleasant taste, the price is very reasonable. I will be back!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Cameron's Coffee Flavored Ground Coffee Variety Pack, 36-Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment