Monday, April 1, 2013

Product review: FRIEQ® Wide Grip Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices




This stylus is 4.7" long and 1.75" in diameter at the grip point.

I am attaching a collage of three photos (which can be located by following 'customer photos' link under the main photo) that I will be referencing in this review

I LIKE
---------------
1. Comes in a nice looking box (Stylus shown in the opened box in Photo#1). The presentation looks nice for an inexpensive but impressive looking gift.

2. Sensitivity and performance was good. I most frequently use the stylus for typing and editing text as it gives me best precision for positioning insertion point between characters.

I DO NOT LIKE
---------------

1. This stylus is quite heavy. It weight 1.4 oz my digital scale (by comparison the weight of this other  FRIEQ stylus  is 0.4 oz). I had two issues with this heftier weight: (1) the weight made it less comfortable to hold when used for a long time, (2) if the stylus dropped on glass surface it has potential of damaging it.

2. It has no clip to secure it while carrying it around. Given that this stylus is rather heavy it would be better if I could secure it.

3. This stylus as the name implies has a wide grip. I am a female with small hands and I did not find it comfortable to hold. Note that my husband found it comfortable. Photo #3 shows my grip as I use this stylus.

Overall, this stylus is best suited for people with large hands. It has an "expensive" look when presented in its box, so it makes a nice small gift.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

Note: I was provided a free sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment