Friday, April 26, 2013

Product review: Tsirtech® Standard Monitor Riser For Printer/Notebook And Most Flat Pannel Moniters Upto 24"

Tsitech Riser is a sturdy riser that can be used for a number of purposes such as to create extra shelve room or to raise the monitor to a more comfortable level. I am using it to raise the scanner and to create an area for charging my tablet and various tablet accessories. The riser is rated to support flat panel monitors up to 24 inches (there is no weight limit specified on the riser or in the documentation).





Photo #1 shows everything in the package: the riser, its legs, and the rubber feet that go on the bottom of the riser legs. Each leg is made out of two sections (2" and 1"), allowing you to have the riser at three different heights: 3", 2", and 1". The rubber feet make the legs non-skid as well as protect the surface that the riser is standing on. The platform is sized 13 1/8" by 13 1/2". The photo shows two cut outs which can be used to hold the cords in place. All pieces fit together very well, it took me about 10 seconds to put it together.

Note that the color of the riser I received is black. The stock photo makes it look grey. I prefer the black color, so I was quite pleased that it was darker than the photo.

Photo #2 shows the riser on my bookcase. The legs of the riser are spaced so that they just fit on 33" shelves, overhanging by 3/4" on each side. In this photo you see the legs being used in their tallest configuration of 3".

I have a few other risers at my house, I like this one better than the others for two reasons: it can be adjusted to different heights and it has rubber feet. The other risers do not have these extra features.

I received this riser for evaluation and for an honest and unbiased review.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment