Thursday, March 14, 2013

Product Review: YooMee NEW 3-in-1 Black Fibermesh Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus with Laser Pointer and Ballpoint Pen


This stylus combines a ball point pen, a laser pointer and a stylus making it quite versatile. This stylus/pen is 5.5" long, 1.5" in diameter at the grip point, 1.3 oz in weight. It has a stylus with micro-knit fiber mesh stylus tip that was very precise when I used it with my Samsung Galaxy 7.7 tablet (no screen protector). The ball point pen wrote smoothly and consistently. Laser pointer worked well. In addition to all of the above functions it also works well as a cat exercise device, they love chasing the laser dot!

I am attaching a video and a collage of four photos  for illustrating this review.

The video shows me changing the stylus to the pen and then to laser pointer, as well as using it in each configuration.

A note about assembling the laser pointer: The pen had a sticker which read "Remove insulator while operation", I assumed it meant "Remove insulator before operating". However, there was no insulator in the battery compartment. Rather one of the batteries was inserted incorrectly and thus the batteries were no operational and not draining. When I reinserted the batteries correctly (as shown in the video) the laser became operational.

✔ Sensitivity and performance of this stylus was very good. I most frequently use the stylus for typing and editing text, as it gives me best precision for positioning insertion point between characters.

✔ I found the pen comfortable. It is a little heavy, but I had no problem with using it for taking notes during a one hour long meeting.

✔ It has a clip, which allows me to clip the stylus while carrying it around. It does not get separated from my tablet in my purse, so it is there as soon as I need it.

I found using this stylus in many different ways. I really like that it combines pen, stylus, and laser pointer.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment