Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Product review: Silicone Eye Glass Case - Pochi Silicone Eyeglass Case

This silicone case is 7" long , 3" wide (bottom to clasp), can accommodate content 1" wide, and when it is opened the opening is 4" wide.  

I purchased it for my reading glasses.  I tend to leave my reading glasses in restaurants when I put them down after reading the menu.  I hope this bright colorful case will serve as a good reminder, plus because it is made out of silicone it does not take up much room in my purse.

If you are thinking of using it as coin purse, it is not well suited to such use as it does not close tightly and the coins can fall out of the gap.

I am attaching a video which shows the case from various angles, as well as demonstrate a gap in the closure.   I am also attaching a photo collage with three photos showing how eyeglasses fit into the case. The case is displayed on 1" gridded mat in case you are curious about a measurement I have not mentioned. The photo collage can be found by following 'customer photos' link under the main photo.
    
   
This case provides protection from scratches, but no cushioning if the eyeglass case falls to the ground. The case is perfect for inexpensive reading glasses, but I would not use it for expensive prescription glasses. For the expensive eyeglasses I prefer a case that provides more cushioning.  I have been using this case for a couple of weeks for the reading glasses in my purse and I like them.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment