Monday, July 16, 2012

Product review: Replacement battery Black & Decker PS120 Fire Storm 9.6-Volt Hour NiCad Pod Style Battery

The battery on my 15 year old Black and Decker cordless drill (bought in 1997) stopped holding a charge. I still use this drill when I need to use 1/2 inch drill bit because my newer lighter drill does not take the 3/8 chuck needed for 1/2 inch drill. So instead of buying a new big drill I decided to try a new battery. I was not sure if the replacement battery will work in such an old drill, but it did.

The new battery is slightly larger than the old drill (see photos of the two batteries side by side under customer photos) but it fit my old drill just fine. So good to have the old power back!

I was pleased that I was able to save some money by replacing a battery rather than the entire drill. Under customer photos I am including a photo which shows the old drill as well as both batteries side by side.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment