Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Product Review: Griot's Garage 11146 Speed Shine

I purchased Griot's garage Speed shine / glass clay / paint clay on a recommendation of a auto enthusiasts forum I follow. I have been using paint clay on my car for a number of years (using Mother's products), but this was my first experience with glass clay. I used it with Griots shine and the combination worked very well. The deposits on the glass were removed without cleaving streaks.

Speed shine has almost no scent, provides good cleaning and and a good surface for the clay to glide on. I enjoyed working with it.

I am attaching a collage of 2 photos that I will be referencing in this review.

The 35 oz bottle is fairly larger, photo #1 has it next to a ruler for relative size. The sprayer worked well - a nice generous even spray. Photo #2 shows how much I used during one cleaning during which I only used it for claying the windows, I did not use it on the body of the car. I was a bit surprised how much I used in one application.

You can find Speed Shine on Amazon by following this link.


Thumbs up overall!

Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment