Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Product review: Cure for blisters - Bodyglide Anti-chafe Balm

For years I suffered with blisters on my pinky toes when I walk for more than 30 minutes. I tried various remedies which did not work until I found Glide. Even orthopedic shoes did not fully cure the issue. But Glide did. I put a little bit between my toes, smooth it out with a finger, and I can walk all day without any ill effects.

Glide does not feel greasy or slippery, it just works. My skin feels softer too. My blister covered pinkie toes now look smooth and pretty like baby toes! One large bottle lasts a long time (more than a year of daily use).
I use the smaller 0.45 oz bottle when I travel. I don't leave the house without applying bodyglide to my toes, it is now part of the routine like applying deodorant.

If you have a problem with blisters on your feet, I highly recommend it!

You can find travel size Bodyglide Anti-chafe Balm on Amazon by following this link


Tiy can find "Bodyglide" full size on Amazon by following this link


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment