Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Product review: Handmade HM&LN Genuine Leather Planner Organizer


I am a big note taker, so always have various lists with me anywhere I go.  This journal is small 6.5" by 4.25" in size and fits well in  my purse. Its thickness can vary as inserts can be added and removed easily, as the sections are held together by elastic cords attached to the binding.

It comes with 4 inserts in the organizer and one spare insert.  To make it a little thinner for every day use I removed two inserts, and right now have just two of them.  It is a big plus that it can be so flexible.

In addition to the writable pagest it has a couple of card slots and a zipper pouch for notes, receipts, or business cards.

The  cover is made out of leather and it is a mauve color with "antique" type finish.

This package also includes a set of stickers.  The stickers I really liked have a calendar with a tab, so I can add dividers into the organizer as months change.

Pretty nice organizer, I particularly like how easy it is to change which inserts I carry with me.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment