Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Product review: Sept.Filles Socks Women's Sock Ultra-thin Transparent Lace Socks





These socks are pretty unique. The soles, the toes, and the cuffs are very much like a regular sock, but the middles section is made out sheer material similar to a sheer stocking. The sheer material keeps the skin cooler than cotton, they will be good to wear when it is hot. They are made out of 90% acrylic and 10% cotton.

I normally wear size 7.5 shoe. Many socks labeled the standard 7-9 size are a little large on me, these socks are perfect. From the way they fit me I would say they run small, so if you have a large foot that maybe a negative, for me it was a plus. They have a little stretch and likely to fit a somewhat larger foot (size 8) as well, I think they will be too small for size 9 foot.



You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆







No comments:

Post a Comment