Thursday, June 7, 2018

Product review: Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Anti Dandruff Dry Itchy & Flaky Scalp from First Botany Cosmeceuticals




The first thing I want to mention is how much I like the scent of this shampoo. Some of the tea tree shampoos smell I've used in the past smelled minty and somewhat like medicine, this shampoo has a lemony scent mixed in with the tea tree scent.  This scent is very fresh and refreshing.

The second thing that I liked that it came with three caps for me to select from: a regular cap, a cap with a slot for dispensing, and a pump.  I like the cap with a slot best and was happy to see that it was one of my choices.

My hair feels really good after washing my hair with this shampoo, clean and fresh.  The hair looks full and shiny after it dries.

This shampoo generates a medium amount of suds (i.e. this is not a low suds shampoo but it is not a hugely sudsy shampoo either). I am including a video where I use it on my hands to show the amount of suds it generates as I wash  my hands.

Amazon description does not contain a full list ingredients so I am including the list of ingredients copied them from the bottle:

Ingredients: distilled water, Argan (Moroccan) oil, tea tree oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, camellia seed oil, botanical keratin, almond oil,coconut oil, acyl sarcosine, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroyl sarcosine, grecat btms-350.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment