Saturday, June 9, 2018

Product review: Mesh Spa Bath Pillow Neck & Back with Powerful Suction Cups for Bath Tubs Beauty Life


I have a bad back and hot baths are really helpful for my condition. Prior to this pillow I used inflatable pillows. Unlike my other pillows this is not an inflatable pillow, this is foam pillow.  Note that this is NOT memory foam pillow, it keeps its shape. It is quite soft and very comfortable.  It is generously sized 14" x 14" x 4" (thickness in the thickest part). The back of the pillow has 4 suctions cups, they hold well. I find it very comfortable. 

One small thing that turned out to make a big difference is a hook built into the side, it allows me to hang the pillow after it has been used to dry.  After it has been totally soaked in the evening it totally dries overnight.  Keeping it hanging and dry will prevent the pillow from getting moldy which eventually happened to all my old bath pillows (even the ones that claimed not be anti-mold) that were left in place. This pillow can be washed in the washing machine.

The only down side of the foam pillow compared to inflatable pillow that foam pillow cannot be folded away for storage.  However, for me this is not an issue as never deflated inflatable pillows in the past.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment