Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Product review: Okea-Nami Reusable Cotton Mesh Produce Bags



I do all my grocery shopping using re-usable bags. Many stores in my area no longer offer plastic bags, and some don't offer paper bags with handles, so re-usable bags are the best solution.  These bags are made out of cotton mesh.  I like this material as it is very light weight yet strong.

These bags come in three sizes

* 3 large bags measure 16.5 x 10.5 each (note the sizes of the large bags is slightly smaller (1/2 inch) than Amazon description)
* 4 medium bags measure 12.5 x 10.5 each (note the sizes of the medium bags is slightly smaller (1/2 inch) than Amazon description)
* 3 small bags measure 8 x 11 (matches Amazon description)

For my shopping needs I found that even the large bags are a bit on the small side, especially since my favorite place to shop is Cosco which sells items in large sizes.

However, the bags are made out of cotton and I was able to sew two large bags together to make a larger bag, and 2 medium bags together, giving me three larger bags.

One other thing to note that the bags have no built-in handles. They do have a draw string across the top that came used as a handle, but that makes a bit less balanced to carry than bags with built-in handles on each side of the bag.

I really like the mesh material, and I hope future versions of this product will be larger and have handles. 

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment