Saturday, June 23, 2018

Product review: NM Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for Polishing Wiping Dust


Namay Microfiber cloths are 11.75" x 11.5" (slightly smaller then Amazon description).  They are very soft and absorbent. I use microfiber cloth for many jobs: dusting around the house, cleaning computer and TV screens, washing windows...

Another great use I found for them them is by sewing two of them together to form a square "mitt" for the window washer pole I use to wash my car. I have a tall SUV and cannot reach across the windshield all the way to clean it. Using the extended reach of the window washer squeegee with a microfiber towel mitt on it gives me streak free window with very little effort. Once the the mitt on the squeegee I tie it to the handle with a thin short rope to keep it from sliding off. I have one mitt for washing and one mitt for drying.

The tag on the towel recommends washing it before first use, and in general washing them in warm water.

Overall, this is a nice set of micro fiber cloth.  They make a lot of cleaning jobs easier, faster, and better. 

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment