Monday, June 11, 2018

Product review: Baonuor 8G Music Player, FN Radio, audio book player, bluetooth mp3 player


My main use for this MP3 is listening to music and audio books.  Not all MP3 players are well suited to audio books because they don't start from the same place where the previous play was stopped, but this MP3 player does do it.  This means I can resume listening to the music from where I left off. Big plus!

The MP3 player also has FM receiver and can record FM stations.  I have listened to some music and local sports and the receiver works quite well. The MP3 can work with bluetooth and wired ear buds, but if you want to listen to FM radio you have to use wired ear buds because the wire serves as an antenna for the radio.

This MP3 player also plays videos and allows picture viewing, which are features that exist but I don't use them much.

The MP3 player comes with 8G of memory and can be expanded to 128GB.

I had no problems pairing bluetooth with my wireless ear buds as well as blue tooth wall speakers.  In  my video you can see and hear Grace Digital wall speakers being paired with the MP3 player.  The sound is good and clear as I moved around the room.

The battery life is pretty good, I can use it for several days without recharging.  The manual states 60 hours with wired ear buds, and 20 hours with bluetooth buds.

To add content to the player I just plug it into the computer and it shows up as any USB device. The connection appears to be USB 3.0 as books copy pretty quickly.

MP3 buttons are pretty sensitive so it is good that it has a lock. All you need to do is press the power button briefly one time and it locks the screen.

The MP3 has some minor things I don't like.

1.  It has a nice menu driven interface, but the small font of the text makes it difficult for me read the text. This is curse of being over 40! When I was a youngster small font was never an issue.
2. Controls take a little getting used.  The screen is not touch sensitive, you need to use controls on the bottom part of the unit. When you want to move up/down on the menu, you need to have left/right controls.  The up/down controls control the volume.  I think with the menu layout it would have been more logical to reverse this, as I keep hitting up and down keys trying to navigate the menus.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment