Friday, June 29, 2018

Product review: Pill Organizer, CHC Weekly Pill Planner Portable Travel Pill Container



This pill organizer has the best closure mechanism among a fairly large number of pill boxes I have owned.  To open each compartment you need to press a level which releases the cover.  It opens easily when you press, but does not open when you just shake it or press on the cover. 

I was looking for a new pill organizer is as the old one I have been using became too small to hold all the pills I need to take. The size of each compartment is not clearly marked and I was not totally sure if it would be the right size, so I will start with size.

The inside dimensions of each compartment are:
1 3/4" long x 1 38" wide x 13/16" deep

The outside dimensions of the entire pill box (7 compartments):
8 3/4" long x 2 1/4" wide x 7/8" high

I also measured how many pills of common size I was able to fit into each compartment.

I can fit thirteen 600mg Calcium pills in one compartment and still be able to close it.

Summary:

1. The best clothing mechanism I have seen, holds very well
2. Very roomy
3. Each lid is clearly marked with a day of the week

This has become my favorite travel pill box because its clothing mechanism is so secure.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment