Sunday, June 17, 2018

Product review: Cambond Clip On Fan (5" fan fan battery powered)


This fan is 5" across and it can be moved 360 degrees in two directions, so I can aim it at any angle I want. It has a large clip which can serve as a stand, the clip opens up to 2" wide and holds well. I can mount it in various places, I use this clip fan at work clipping it to a shelf.

The fan has three speeds from low to medium to high. On the low setting the fan is very quite and it gets progressively louder with increased air flow.  I show all three speeds in the video.

The fan rans on 18650 battery.  One was included in the package but it appears to be defective.  When I put in the charger it shows that it is full, but the fan does not run when it is inserted. However, when I used another 18650 battery it works fine. The battery can be charged in the fan or in an external charger.


The fan has been in use for a week, and functions well. It has not developed any noises and I had it running all the time for these two weeks.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆


No comments:

Post a Comment